Archie’s Valley Forge Baptist Open Badminton Tournament
Saturday May 7, 2016
DEADLINE EXTENDED to Wednesday MAY 4! – Possible PRIZE $ with sufficient entries!!
Payment must be completed prior to tournament!! PAY HERE https://paypal.me/yeletipaul
NEW – ROOKIE SINGLES, SENIOR SINGLES! – FREE T-shirt for 1st 50 PAID entries!
On-site check-in begins @ 8:00 am
PRIZES: Trophies & Awards for 1st & 2nd Place – NEW -PRIZE $ if sufficient entries!!
VENUE: Valley Forge Baptist Temple – 616 S. Trappe Rd. Collegeville, PA 19426
All events start at open level single elimination – then drop down to B All events guaranteed to play two matches. Drop down matches will be 1 game to 25.
- Men – Open Singles/Doubles
- Women – Singles/Doubles
- Mixed Doubles
- Rookie Open Doubles
- Senior Doubles 40+
Indian Home Cooked Luncheon, Water, Gatorade, Coffee & Tea available for purchase
Tourney Contact: Hari – 484-683-1547 Archie – 484-744-2966
E-mail Archie & Hari at VFBT@Smashville.us
PAYPAL direct to firstname.lastname@example.org when you enter or entry is NOT VALID!
ON-Site late fee: $5.00
ALL Registrations are ON-LINE. Follow link from to the Tournament Software site
NO entries will be accepted after the deadline
DEADLINE EXTENDED to Wednesday MAY 4!
Entry Fee / player per event, 1st event $25. 2nd event $20. 3rd event $15.
Additional contributions are optional. PAYMENT is DUE upon ENTRY SUBMISSION!
Or, PAYPAL direct to email@example.com
ON-Site late fee: $5.00
Completing registration constitutes agreement to waive all liability for injury or any damages.
All “request partner” entries will be reviewed following registration deadline.
We will attempt to pair as many as we can, however we cannot guarantee that a partner request will be filled.
We also cannot guarantee a congenial match as far as player temperament or level of skill.
ALL players must register – partners must register – Please make sure your partner has entered and paid!
WBF – Rally scoring 2 out of 3 games to 21 (win by 2)
Drop-down: 1 game to 25, win by 2.
In Round Robin and Pool Play WBF rules:
16. RANKING IN TOURNAMENTS PLAYED UNDER THE POOL SYSTEM OR IN GROUPS
- 16.1 The ranking in tournaments played under the pool system or in groups shall be determined in accordance with the Regulations 16.2 to 16.3.
- 16.2 In case of Individual Championships:
- 16.2.1 Ranking in individual championships will be established by the number of matches won.
- 16.2.2 If two players / pairs have won the same number of matches, the winner of the match between them will be ranked higher.
- 16.2.3 If three or more players / pairs have won the same number of matches, ranking will be established by the difference between total games won and total games lost, with greater difference ranked higher.