Train at Smashville! Contact: coaching@Smashville.us Elite tournament coaching! Coaches with prior US National rankings & USAB certification. Eric Miller – US no. 12 in Open Mens Doubles in 2005 with partner Jun Igarashi and no. 20 in 2013 with son Zak Miller!
* U19 Winner at Southern Open singles and Doubles – Mar, 2012
* PA states XD Winner Mar. 2012 with Tiffany Tung
* Ranked 20 in the US Mens Doubles with Eric Miller Nov 25, 2011
* Finalist Maryland Junior Open U17 Doubles with Azevedo Handono (Yonex), 2010.
* Winner Mid-Atlantic Juniors U17 Mixed Doubles with Soumya Gade, Dec. 2009.
* Finalist PA High School Championships Singles and Doubles, May 2009.
* Winner PA High School Championships Doubles, 2008.
World Champion Tony Gunawan
Andy Chong USA
Lawrence Chew Switzerland Taka Hiramatsu Japan
Bob Malythong USA
Halim Harianto USA
Domenic Soong, Canada
Nikki Vered USA
Vincent Lobo USA
Ornella Dumartheray, Switzerland
Alexey Chumakov Switzerland
Vinay was an average middle schooler who loved to play badminton. He started when he was around 12 years old. His inspiration was from his first coach which is his dad. As he grew up, he played for the University of Banglore. Vinay competed in many tournaments which encompasses, singles, doubles, and mixed doubles. When he was about 23, his first exposure to badminton as a coach began in Bangalore,India for a group of kids who wanted to play this sport. His further studies/job brought him to the US, but as always, wanted to play badminton and started coaching in Phoenixville, PA and pretty soon started to coach in Smashville, Pottstown PA. Currently he actively coaches kids/adults of all ages with individual sessions and in a group setup when needed.
Smashville has played a very important role in keeping him fit.
Robert J Dunn (RJ)
Began playing competitively at age 17, starting at the MainLine Club under Coach Eric Miller . He trained at Boston Badminton under Andy Chong, U.S. National Olympic Team coach and Thomas Indradjaja Indonesian National Coach.
He was sponsored by Wilson for 5 years and achieved a no. 27 US in Mens singles in Nov, 2011. He serves as an Assistant Coach to the Bryn Mawr Varsity Badminton Team.
* U19 Doubles Winner: New England Junior Open, Marlbehead, MA With Zak Miller
* PA State Most Improved Player Award 2010
* Ranked 27 in the US Mens Singles Nov 2011
SMASHVILLE Kids Training
Wed, Fri 4:30-6pm
4:30 – Warm-up, stretching, warm-up rallies
4:45pm Badminton Footwork
5:00pm Court drills, racquet skills, group feeder exercises
5:30 Fun games and competitive matches, family/parent involvement
5:55 court clean up
Sat 2:30 – 4pm
2:30pm – Warm-up, stretching, warm-up rallies
2:30pm Badminton Footwork
2:45pm Court drills, racquet skills, group feeder exercises
3:00pm Serve, return of serve
3:30pm fun games and competitive matches, family/parent involvement
3:55 court clean up
Fee: $20./ session (6 session series for $99.)