Black Knight PA STATES 2016 DEADLINE EXTENDED to APRIL 6th!
Mandatory facility fee: $10. (YMCA members exempt). Entry Fee / player per event, 1st event $25. 2nd ecvent $20. 3rd event $15.
Additional contributions are optional. PAYMENT is DUE upon ENTRY SUBMISSION!
http://smashville.us/go/tourney-payments/ ON-Site late fee: $5.00
Completing registration constitutes agreement to waive all liability for injury or any damages.
All “request partner” entries will be reviewed following registration deadline.
We will attempt to pair as many as we can, however we cannot guarantee that a partner request will be filled.
We also cannot guarantee a congenial match as far as player temperament or level of skill.
ALL Registrations are ON-LINE. Follow link from to the Tournament Software site
NO entries will be accepted after the deadline
DEADLINE: April 1st midnight – DEADLINE EXTENDED to APRIL 5th!
ALL players must register – partners must register – Please make sure your partner has entered and paid!
View page at
http://www.Smashville.us for updated schedule of events and Payments or
Paypal direct to Smash@Smashville.us
Awarded to first 50 registered and paid entrants.
410 E. Pothouse Rd
Phoenixville, PA 19460
West Gym – 4 courts
BTC – 3 courts
A/B Players that lose in the first round drop top the B bracket. 2 matches guaranteed
C/D Players that lose in the first round drop to the D bracket. 2 matches guaranteed
Rookie events will be round robin format – you play all teams in your bracket.
Singles, Doubles & Mixed Doubles
Mens & Womens brackets
WBF – Rally scoring 2 out of 3 games to 21 (win by 2)
In Round Robin and Pool Play WBF rules:
16. RANKING IN TOURNAMENTS PLAYED UNDER THE POOL SYSTEM OR IN GROUPS
- 16.1 The ranking in tournaments played under the pool system or in groups shall be determined in accordance with the Regulations 16.2 to 16.3.
- 16.2 In case of Individual Championships:
- 16.2.1 Ranking in individual championships will be established by the number of matches won.
- 16.2.2 If two players / pairs have won the same number of matches, the winner of the match between them will be ranked higher.
- 16.2.3 If three or more players / pairs have won the same number of matches, ranking will be established by the difference between total games won and total games lost, with greater difference ranked higher.
$1000. Prize purse* (expected based on last year) $500. Guaranteed prize money.
Trophies for winners and finalists.
Times posted are approximate and will be updated regularly during the event
BE Prepared to play Friday evening and ALL DAY Saturday thru 8pm.
Approximate Schedule: (subject to change)
FRIDAY April 8
6pm Rookie Singles, JR18 Singles, JR Doubles,
SATURDAY April 9
9:00am C/D Singles, Rookie Doubles start
10:30am C/D Doubles
11am A singles start,
1pm A Doubles start
2pm ALL MIxed Start
PA States is a non-profit PBA / Smashville benefit
Sponsorship opportunity – contact us if you would like to sponsor Prizes, T-shirts or shuttles!
Help needed lining courts on Thurs April 7 @ 5:30pm – get 50% off registration – first 8 to apply!