Smashville Membership Fees, Benefits and Schedule
$25.00 Annual Membership Registration (due Jan 1)
Additional family members at 40% off!
(Example: Annual membership for husband, wife and one child: $25+$15+15 = $55)
Pricing Plans (after annual member fee, pick your plan below)
- Day Member – Drop in approx. 2-3 hr. session just $5. (Non- members $7.)
ALL-DAY drop-in $10. Play all day. (Non-members $12.)
* Unlimited Member Monthly – unlimited facility entry when hosts open (Bring your own Birdies)! 40./mo.
* Access Member – 33./mo. The annual $25 membership fee is WAIVED for unlimited members who auto-renew your fee! Go on auto-renew and get fingerprint facility access and your annual membership fee waived! Auto-renewal is paid $33 monthly through PayPal, however a Paypal account is not required.
Go here to set up your auto renewal: http://smashville.us/go/payment/
- GOLD Annual Member Unlimited Access $500 per year!
GOLD Membership includes:
- Unlimited code & fingerprint entry access
- FREE entry to all group-training sessions
- 1 free guest pass/ month
- Shuttles during special sessions where club provides shuttles
- Court reservation privileges,
- FREE entry to special events
- Periodic specials!
- FREE entry on “free for members days” often on holidays
- Discounts on Court Fees, Birdies, Racquets, Tournament fees & Lessons
- Use of weight training equipment, treadmill, universal machine, elliptical
- Ping Pong Table
- Drop king court
- Café Amenities: microwave, ice machine, toaster, air-fryer
- FREE Street PARKING for 3 hours and FREE after 6pm (courtesy Pottstown Borough)
Coaching fee schedule for level 1 Coach (Elite Coaching may be higher)
Individual lessons 1/2 hr – 25.
Individual lessons 1 hr – 50.
Semi-Private (2-3) 1/2 hr – 17. ea
Semi-Private (2-3) 1 hr – 25. ea
Group Lesson (4+) 1/2 hr – 15. ea
Group Lesson (4+) 1 hr – 20. ea
Kids Group Lesson (over 4) 1 hr – 17.50 ea
Please assist us here or PayPal direct to smash@Smashville.us or Venmo @Smashville or better yet – ClearXchange with no fee!
This project was made possible through a grant from the Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation