Please sign at the google forms link: https://forms.gle/jeAo4L5VwvgaBFhC6
The copy below is for reference, Thanks!
Smashville ACCESS Responsibility Agreement
Smashville is a community badminton facility and is member-operated. Everyone takes responsibility for its smooth operation and general cleanliness and respect for the equipment.
As an “ACCESS MEMBER” I agree to:
- Notify the members committee when I plan to play (firstname.lastname@example.org) . I understand that Smashville has a variety of scheduled activities including trainings and special sessions and events, which may take priority over general “access” play.
- Responsibly open and close the facility when I access it, including turning off lights and heaters and making sure the facility door is locked upon exit.
- Sign-in on the Smashville sign-in PC and I will direct any non-access members that I am opening for to also sign in and pay by Venmo (if Venmo is not possible for some reason then cash in marked envelop in cash box).
- Will not accept cash or other valued item in exchange for providing access.
Print Name: _________ (At Google Docs link)
Signed: ____________ (At Google Docs link) Date: ___ (At Google Docs link)
Lights – Overhead light banks are on 4 different switches to be able to isolate courts! The first bank of lights is on the wall near the red net post at Court 1The 2nd bank is LOW to the Floor near the back brick section of court 2 near the olympic Atlanta 1996 insignia:The 3rd bank is controlled from the 1st switch on the panel by court 1.The 4th bank of lights is discretely located behind the 3rd court at the stairway that goes up to the Mezzanine:
The Café light is the first switch on the panel by court 3 leading to the café. The 3rd switch on that panel is for the 4 sets of overhead triple head lamps across the the 3 courts.
The HEAT on the courts is controlled by the upper switch in back of court 2 and fires all 3 overhead gas units. Switch is to the right of the Court 2 sign and is now a round timer switch. Please only turn in green area and and stop before red. Turning to about 4 O’CLOCK gives you about 20 min heat before turning off.
** Be sure HEAT is OFF both on the Overheads, Foyer Gas Fireplace (rocker switch on upper right rear panel of unit) and Ping Pong room wall unit. The foyer and Ping-pong room gas heaters must be turned on and off manually by switches on the unit (not the gas supply line). If either of these units are on, please be sure to turn them off upon leaving.
- Pick up shuttles
- Sweep courts (& mop courts if needed)
- Pick up any extraneous water bottles and trash from court area, foyer and backroom.
- TURN OFF ALL LIGHTS including bathrooms, small office and upstairs lights.
- Be sure outer door is locked up