Smashville Membership Fees, Benefits and Schedule
Payment preferred via Zelle: smash@Smashville.us or Venmo @Smashville due to no fee! However Auto-pay is going through Paypal for now, or use your own bank’s auto-pay function.
$35.00 Annual Membership Registration (due Jan 1)
Family Membership: $55. up to 4 members. Add 10. per additional. Use punchcard.
Family unlimited membership, – setup an auto-payment for 100. monthly up to 4 members through your bank or Zelle to email@example.com
Pricing Plans (after annual member fee, pick your plan below)
* Day Member – Join our daily sessions
- Member Punchcard required: 10 session card / $60
- NON-MEMER Punchcard: $50 / 5 sessions
* Unlimited Member Monthly – unlimited facility entry when hosts open (Bring your own Birdies)! 40./mo. Auto-pay price! The annual $35 membership fee is WAIVED for unlimited members who auto-renew your fee! Auto-renewal is paid $40 either through your own bank’s Zelle or bill payer, or monthly PayPal subscription, however a Paypal account is not required.
We encourage you to setup auto-pay through your own bank, or
Go here to set up your PayPal auto renewal:
DROP-IN $10. /night – DROP-INS NOT ACCEPTED DURING PANDEMIC
- GOLD Annual Member Unlimited Access $600 per year!
GOLD Membership includes:
- Unlimited code & fingerprint entry access
- FREE entry to group-training sessions 1x/wk
- 1 free guest pass/ month
- Shuttles during special sessions where club provides shuttles
- Court reservation privileges,
- FREE entry to special events
- Periodic specials!
- FREE entry on “free for members days” often on holidays
- Discounts on Court Fees, Birdies, Racquets, Tournament fees & Lessons
- Use of weight training equipment, treadmill, universal machine, elliptical
- Ping Pong Table
- Drop king court
- Café Amenities: microwave, ice machine, toaster, air-fryer
Please assist us here or PayPal direct to smash@Smashville.us or better yet –
Venmo to @Smashville with no fee!
Zelle to smash@Smashville.us with no fee!
This project was made possible through a grant from the Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation